TERMS & CONDITIONS
In these conditions the following terms shall have the following meaning “The Company” means Dive Passion Mauritius Scuba School Ltd. “Customer” means the customer of the company. “Contract” means any contract for the sale of services by The Company to the Customer.
Payment shall become due upon placement of the order except in the case of mail order. Payment for orders placed by fax or mail shall be included with the printed order form. No services shall be supplied without payment.
In any circumstances shall the liability of The Company to the Customer under this condition exceed the invoice value of the service.
By registering with the site, Dive Passion Mauritius may use your e-mail address to send you news, updates, etc. But will not pass your details to any third party.
Booked Courses T&Cs & Cancelation Policy
• A minimum of 2 weeks notice is required for cancellation or any change in dates, otherwise full payment for your course, dive or any other services booked will be lost or you will be liable for the full course fee.
• Any change in course dates will result in an administration fee for each and every change made and unless otherwise agreed.
• If open ended dates have been selected for the e-learning, the course dates must be booked within 12 months from date of invoice. Refunds are not due on open ended dates after 14 days from date of invoice.
• If the weather or any other circumstance beyond the control of Dive Passion Mauritius causes the course to be delayed, changed or cancelled, no liability can be accepted by Dive Passion Mauritius for consequential loss, damage or expense incurred.
• Candidates using equipment loaned to them by Dive Passion Mauritius and/or its instructors are financially liable for the cost of a new replacement item(s) if mentioned items are not returned in the same condition as they were borrowed or if they are lost.
• Candidates using their own diving equipment must inform the course instructor who will decide if it is suitable.
• Dive Passion Mauritius or its employees cannot be held responsible for damage to equipment or injury caused by your negligence or otherwise.
• I understand reasonable time will be allocated to my training, however, if additional training is required to reach my certification level I understand that I will be financially liable for this additional instruction.
• I understand that my course is performance based and that if I do not reach a standard considered acceptable to my instructors I will fail my course and will still be liable for the full course fee. If I wish to repeat the course I will have to pay the course fee unless otherwise agreed.
• I understand that if I cancel/postpone my course for any reason (including due to illness) I may lose my course fee and will be liable to cover costs of rescheduled training.
• I understand that if not enough participants are found for my course, the dates may be changed. Dive Passion Mauritius will not be held responsible for any additional expense this may cause.
• I understand that my course may be rescheduled without refund of deposit if knowledge reviews are not completed prior to course start date and that any rescheduled courses must be paid in full again.
• I understand that Dive Passion Mauritius will not be held responsible for any of my personal belongings during the period of my course and it is recommended that jewellery be taken off during diving.